Tiger, Tawny Eagle and slew of Lifers!

Bandhipur, Pachapalayam, Kalangal, Krishnampathy and more

It has been a great year for me, explored new places made new friends and many new lifers and lots of learning and memories. This year finally saw my 1st Tiger at Bandipur. I would like to share few of my best 2017 moments and few photos here:

Booted eagle with House crow Kill (Pachapalayam), Indian Scops Owl (Anuvavi Temple), Great hornbill (Western Ghats), Malabar Trogon (Siruvani), Peregrine Falcon (Tirunelveli), Little Spiderhunter (CNS Trip - Byju anna farm), Brown wood owl (CNS Trip - Sholayur), Spot-bellied Eagle-owl (Vulture Survey), Tawny Eagle nest with chick (Vulture Survey), Sighting of 3 Vultures (King, Indian & White-rumped Vultures during Survey), Sighting of hundreds of parakeets (PKP), Vernal hanging parrot (PKP), Siberian stonechat (Tiruppur) Isabelline Wheatear (Kalangal), Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher (Krishnampathy Lake), Great crested grebe (Ukkulam). 

I would like to thank our members for teaching me, taking me to new places & showing me new birds and wildlife, few friends out side CNS who has thought me. Hope, 2018 will bring us many more new surprises. 

 - Kishore Kumaran

Comments